Skip to main content

Washington Academic Middle School


District Transportation Paperwork

If your child is going home with any other adult besides his/her legal guardian OR anyone listed on their PowerSchool Emergency contact list, the driver must submit the "Private Vehicle Driver Application" along with a copy of his/her Drivers License, proof of insurance, and registration.

Instructions for Drivers of Private Vehicles

Please submit the "Permission for Student to Participate in Field trip/Activity (Transportation by Private Vehicle)" form to release your child to the above mentioned adult.

Permission for Student to Participate in Field

*Both forms must be on file in the SUSD Transportation Office PRIOR to date of the transporting. Submit your paperwork to your child's coach, Guidance Office at WAMS, or Allyson Niino, Athletic Director